[BUG] Can't mouse (or do anything!) in new morphic project!

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Mon Nov 26 06:23:58 UTC 2001

Ned Konz wrote:

> On Sunday 25 November 2001 08:36 pm, John Hinsley wrote:
> > Squeak 3.2alpha #4542
> >
> > Try this one, folks: in an old project you should find everything works
> > just fine.
> >
> > Now, open a new morphic project and enter it. I can't do anything with
> > the mouse, the keyboard shortcuts don't work, and I can't see the flaps.
> > Eeek! It's a total whiteout!
>
> Though if you hit alt-period and dismiss the requestors at least it'll start
> responding to clicks on the world.

Yep. And I can then get the flaps back and everything seems to be
reacting normally. I must get "If all else fails, hit alt full stop"
tattoed on my arm: I can never remember it!

Cheers

John
--
Reputed to be the reason Windows 2000 was nearly a year late, (paid in
shares M$Ds needed the cash and kudos) Netproject's Eddie Bleasdale has

http://www.silicon.com/bin/bladerunner?30REQEVENT=&REQAUTH=21046&14001REQSUB=REQINT1=48211