[BUG] Can't mouse (or do anything!) in new morphic project!

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Mon Nov 26 16:41:25 UTC 2001

Craig Latta wrote:

> Hi--
>
>         I submitted a fix for this on 5 November 2001 (and repeated below). Did
> it not come through to the list?

Thanks Craig

it did come through and it does fix it.

I think I'd ignored your fix because I'd never been bitten before the
latest upgrades. I might have put it on anyway, but I'm still strangely
leery of putting on stuff that doesn't come through as attached .cs
files, as though I think that Squeak is going to complain at my non-Mac
text heresy!

Cheers

John

"If it's magic, it should be animistic!"

--
Reputed to be the reason Windows 2000 was nearly a year late, (paid in
shares M$Ds needed the cash and kudos) Netproject's Eddie Bleasdale has

http://www.silicon.com/bin/bladerunner?30REQEVENT=&REQAUTH=21046&14001REQSUB=REQINT1=48211