Weather maps?

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Wed Nov 28 00:52:15 UTC 2001

Folks -

We now have access to network spelling correction and translation in Squeak.  Something else I like to see sometimes is an animation of the last 6 weather satellite images of my area at 1/2-hour intervals.  Weather.com provides this nicely, but it would be even nicer to have it in Squeak, and separate from all the ads and inaccurate forecasts.  Plus it galls me that they don't cache the background image of the ground (I think) -- it should be able to ship the precipitation overlays in just a couple of seconds, but it seems to take quite a long time.

Anyone know enough to put this together?

TIA
	- Dan