[OT] Re: Weather maps?

Duane Maxwell dmaxwell at san.rr.com
Wed Nov 28 06:07:50 UTC 2001

> Ashcroft and his evil cronies would love that as a UI to make spying on
> everyone that bit easier. Imagine, a globe with a little marker for
> every one of the six (or so) billion of us - constantly updated with the
> latest info from shopping mall security cameras, ATM records, spy
> satellite shots, police traffic cameras, and all those other little
> magical devices that exist to 'make us safer'.

Tim -

I'll probably get in really big trouble for this, but all these cameras and
all are just there to broadcast your entire life.  You see, this corporation
bought you as a baby and you've just been the lead character in a TV show.

Your wife is in on it.

-- Duane

PS.  Do something interesting, will you? Your ratings are dropping quickly.