[OT] Re: Weather maps?

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Nov 28 18:47:57 UTC 2001

"Duane Maxwell" <dmaxwell at san.rr.com> is widely believed to have written:

> I'll probably get in really big trouble for this, but all these cameras and
> all are just there to broadcast your entire life.  You see, this corporation
> bought you as a baby and you've just been the lead character in a TV show.
That's fine, but why am I getting no royalties for it? Where's my
lawyer?

> PS.  Do something interesting, will you? Your ratings are dropping quickly.
Hmm, how about the show where I got my Spitfire flying at last? Or the
upcoming one where my double-O license is reactivated and I get to shoot
bad guys without even warning them?

Or how about the new VM I'm working on with closures, plugin execution
engine, new compiled methods, cleaned up primitive (etc) coding, dumped
old junk, etc etc. Is that interesting enough to get another few ratings
points?

tim

Strange OpCodes: KFP: Kindle Fire in Printer