"Packaging" icons in change sets

Eric Scharff Eric.Scharff at Colorado.EDU
Wed Nov 28 23:38:01 UTC 2001

I have a bunch of tiny pictures that I use as icons in a UI.  Originally I
made the UI in Morphic using direct manipulation (filing in the GIF icons
by hand) but have encapsulated that stuff into code.

What is the best way to get the whole thing into a change set?  I would
guess the best thing would be to create class methods to generate the
Forms, either from the original GIF data or some other form.

Is there an easy (or generally accepted) way to do this?

Thanks,

-Eric