Hello

Hans Kristian Åkerøy darkapox at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 03:32:20 UTC 2001

Hi.
i ref to http://squeak.cs.uiuc.edu/mail/squeak/msg01711.html
you are looking for a Game developing Team

I am founder of 7th Exodus a Game developin team , tho we arten that mutch
active ,

so i finaly started a littel project called Yellow Snow Project , if i get
members that can develop , maby we can make games , i am currently learning
c++ to make real games , tho i can make 2d\3d games , not great games but
still , cool Rpg fanatic games .. :p not that can be compared to any real
games :p but still cool . heh...

look at http://yellow-snow.cjb.net/

if news
and mail me if intrested , i hope i can make a great team and maby coem to
the e3 soem day

>From Hans kristian Åkerøy
Co Founder & Admin of 7th Exodus - Site not up....
Founder and owner of Yellow Snow - http://yellow-snow.cjb.net/