Why we should remove {} from Squeak

ducasse stephane ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Oct 1 17:05:04 UTC 2001

Yes you are right my young boys killed me these last nights. Baby teeth are
not good for father braincells.

This is true my intention was to be provocative.

I apologize for my stupid reaction.

And I learned a lot during the discussion with andreas. I have now the
impression that I know why I do not like {}.

And I learned that I let my email lay down before sending them immediately
;)