Why we should remove {} from Squeak

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Oct 3 09:17:53 UTC 2001

You keep saying industrial code is so ugly (I don't doubt it).
You've gone on the record as saying that Squeak, an open source
collaboration, is not perfect in this respect either (and we surely
aren't :-).

But, are you really implying that the academic world is an endless fount
of nothing but poeticly beautiful code?

Just wondering...

Daniel