Celeste improvements!

Göran Hultgren gohu at rocketmail.com
Thu Oct 4 06:34:42 UTC 2001

Hi guys!

--- Bernhard Pieber <bernhard at pieber.com> wrote:
[SNIP]
> 2) Why not use ImageSegments to save the index on disk? It is binary and it

I was wondering about that too... I would consider just log messages on a changelog in case
everything burns and then use ImageSegments for the rest.

But since I haven't really looked at the code that much... I was just sortof "turned off" when I
realized that the messages doesn't really live in memory.

My 2 silly cents anyway.

regards, Göran

=====
Göran Hultgren, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
GSM: +46 70 3933950, http://www.bluefish.se
"Department of Redundancy department." -- ThinkGeek