Why we should EXTEND {} in Squeak

Joerg Beekmann beekmann at columbusgroup.com
Thu Oct 4 22:47:50 UTC 2001

I was thinking of using this not so much for programming in the normal sense
but as a way of creating and displaying "Squeak Pages". That is to say a way
of processing a text file into a Squeak applications or plug in. The
instructions would generate that appropriate Squeak UI. The plug in or
application would be invoked based in a Squeak MIME type. Kind of like
"SqueakTML".

Joerg

TELUS Enterprise Solutions
Joerg Beekmann
beekmann at columbusgroup.com
t: 604 801 5758  ext. 300
c: 604 512 2557
Vancouver + Toronto + Calgary + Edmonton