[ANN] Squeak RB release (and various issues)

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Oct 5 09:27:56 UTC 2001

Hi PhiHo!
Well, unfortunately, I can't tell what the problem is from the log. The
log is typical for having filed things in the wrong order. It looks like
the symptom is that this file is trying to define methods for a class
that has not yet been defined.

Anyway, note that these instructions explain how to update the RB from
the previous version announced, and are inappropriate for a clean
install.

If you're filing into a clean image, you should file in all the files
found in the addons page (including the ), then the model, then the UI.
You'll understand why I want a quick installer... :-(

If you are seeing this error and the image you are loading into HAS the
previous version, then it's a bug - please let me know. It would help if
you look at the context in
Compiler class>>evaluate:for:notifying:logged:
which should show exactly what protocol is being defined on what class.

That's the usual place to look when debugging fileins.

Daniel