[BUG] '3 + 4' crashes Squeak ...

Torge Husfeldt jean-jacques.gelee at gmx.de
Fri Oct 5 10:14:40 UTC 2001

Hi,

Why not put it in SystemDictionary,
Then it would be a doOnlyOnceForThisNamespace (If this is where namespaces
live, but it sounds really natural to me?!).
Since it doesn't refer to self you could move it anywhere. And in Namespace
it could refer to self.
So you could write:
Smalltalk doOnlyOnce:[aBlock]
Or:
ThisNamespace doOnlyOnce:[aBlock]

You don't need this to be defined in ProtoObject in order to debug an
instance of ProtoObject (or am i missing something?).

http://www.gmx.net