[ANN] Squeak RB release (and various issues)

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at home.com
Sat Oct 6 03:44:24 UTC 2001

Ned Konz wrote:

> So do you have a class called "SelectorEnvironmentBrowser"? I suspect you
don't.

    I am not sure, I typed in the workspace "SelectorEnvironmentBrowser",
selected then 'alt-b', the browser didn't come up to show me the class, but
there were no complaints that the class does not exist. No news is good news
;-)

    Wait, I just did an 'alt-i' to inspect it and got a complaint, 'Unknown
variable', so I guess that class does not exist. You are right, thanks, Ned.

    BTW, supposing that the class name was mis-spelt, is there a 'class
finder' tool like 'method finder', 'Selector Browser' ?

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.