Squeak Bug Fixing Party at OOPSLA 2001!

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at home.com
Sun Oct 7 04:43:58 UTC 2001

Hi Doug,

> (Also, if people want to submit more [BUG] reports on Squeak to the list,
now is a good time. :) )

    What a relief ! I have been trying fruitlessly to debug that " 3 + 4
crashed Squeak when debugIt'ed ".

    I have been using a lot of 'OneShotArmed', 'doOnlyOnce', 'doOnlyOnce:',
'rearmOneShot' and still cannot get a shot of [self halt] at the right place
to debug it :-(

    I think I had enough of it and would like to offer this bug for the
party :-).

    Enjoy,

    PhiHo.