New french column available

ducasse stephane ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Oct 8 07:40:17 UTC 2001

hi all,

There is a new column I'm writing online
    http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/WebPages/columns.html.

I'm interested in feedback for the last one. I forgot to talk about the
ObjectTracer and ObjectViewer but I plan to have a tool column once.

While writing this column I really felt the need of a decent MOP for
Smalltalk. After all the exploration I made in message passing control
I feel that even stronger than before.

I'm thinking about the column of December if you have any cool idea for
christmas just contact me.

If somebody is interested to translate them in any language just contact me.
I'm trying to find the time (as if was possible) to translate them in
english and german.

Stef

PS: The good news for french speaking Squeaker is that I reviewed this
week-end a cool small book on Squeak that will be out soon (beginning of the
year).