Horrible unscalability, how do I change hashBitsOf: ?

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Mon Oct 8 09:56:51 UTC 2001

danielv at netvision.net.il wrote:
> For a PluggableSet example, see the method integerSet, whose hash

Trying to educate myself I couldn't help noticing that the class-comment
of PluggableSet has an example that... well... The example seems
"broken" - there is no big difference to speak of!

I guess that it has to do with the fact that Point>>hash has a new
implementation as indicated by versions showing: "SqR 11/3/2000". Anyone
that could come up with a better example? :-)

And then of course, I still wonder if we haven't lost a bunch of class
comments sometime along the way, or has Set (and IndentityDictionary,
IdentitySet) never had a class comment?

regards, Göran