Font Support

Duane Maxwell dmaxwell at san.rr.com
Tue Oct 9 01:28:12 UTC 2001

Unfortunately, that's not the correct changeset - that particular one was
just a small number of bug fixes and enhancements/utilities for the class
StrikeFont.

I never posted the "new fonts" changeset to the list - it was intended that
it go into the base image itself, though SqC has chosen not to include it.
I think Bob Arning posted a project on BSS that does the trick.

Since those fonts are complete, they do include the characters that folks
have been recently missing in the builtin fonts.

-- Duane