ScheduledControllers is Nil

Phil Weichert weichert at hal-pc.org
Tue Oct 9 20:07:00 UTC 2001

Dave,
  I experience the same problem recently.  After much head scratching
etc, I realize that I was in a Morphic World.  MVC is not used in this
world so ScheduledControllers is nil.  You need to open up an MVC project
and do your work..  Then ScheduledControllers will have a proper value
and function properly.
Happy OOPs!
Phil