ScheduledControllers is Nil

Dave Newman tinman at pobox.com
Tue Oct 9 20:01:26 UTC 2001

Ned,

You nailed it on the head. I was trying it from a Morphic project.
Last time I used MVC in Squeak, morphic projects weren't the default
projects. Now they are.

Once I created a MVC project and tried the examples, and then my own
code, I was in business.

Thanks!

--Dave

PS - This has little oops has started me on the path of learning
Morphic anyways, so it was probably for the better.