A stupid newbie question

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl
Tue Oct 9 19:44:41 UTC 2001

You mean idiotproof?

Example I:
In 1986 I had a MacSE: If I put in a disc it asked me if it would be alright
to make the disc readable? Of course you stupid machine, that's why I put it
in your drive! ...and so I did loss my programs by a clean disc format.

Example II:
I had in these days the predecessor of Authorware (course-of-action), but
oneday the program did not fuction anymore after an update. After lots of
phonecalls, I went with my MacSE to the reseller (it was very easy with
these all-in-one-box machines: The reseller did look inside my machine OS
and the did turn around in disbelief and said to me: You are running at
least three OS=systems in combination!! (Every time I got an update I put
the disc in the drive and said: ok ok ok... INstaal is never a point,
uninstall is. (Never use a program that is not unplugable.. Is that yours
Alan or is from Ward C.)