inline Swiki pages?

dsp4st at dougphelan.net dsp4st at dougphelan.net
Wed Oct 10 06:37:13 UTC 2001

Since most of the users of my Swiki like to put TONS of text on every
page, I decide to break it up by 'inlining' other pages.

I added formatting for "*-my page-*" - this renders the referenced
page in the current page (just like *+myImage.jpg+* does).

I also add a little icon at the beginning of each line that links
to .edit that page - this really helps with inlined pages since the
page you are on is not always where the text resides.

change set at:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/swiki/uploads/ComSwiki%20inline%20links.cs

It would be nice to inline "*#my page#*" the raw text of another page
for use in tables, but that looks a bit more complicated