[ENH][Modules] Delta Modules [was: Another version]

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Oct 10 22:30:02 UTC 2001

<boot-clad-foot in mouth apology>
Henrik, Dan, I truly apologize, and am sorry I wrote those words, as
much as I am that they were distributed. What was meant to be private is
much less appropriate as public, and it wasn't brilliant to write in
private either.

My intent was solely this - I don't think that what they're doing (as I
understand it - a large disclaimer) will solve what I'm concerned about.
Therefore I want to advance another effort.
And BTW, if my assumptions turn out to be mistaken, that's good.

I want to make this clear publicly - I do not suspect either Henrik nor
Dan of any bad intentions, lack of talent, or anything. And that's an
understatement. Where my statement isn't completely clear on this count,
I regret it. My smiley/qualification guard went down in what was at the
time a private forum.
</boot-clad-foot in mouth apology>

Daniel Vainsencher