How to change font family on a run of text

Steve Swerling sps2000 at mail.com
Fri Oct 12 01:32:27 UTC 2001

Andreas,

Ok, I did a TextStyleChange text attribute, it was surprisingly easy to
do. Just one bit left -- the #writeScanOn: method is not implemented
yet, because I could not find where the results of #writeScanOn: are
ultimately read back in. (I looked for selectors with readScan and went
spelunking around in CharacterScanner, to no avail). Could you give me a
hint there?