[BUG] New projects need kickstarting

David Farber dfarber at numenor.com
Fri Oct 12 19:33:40 UTC 2001

Dave - i'm not seeing this on Squeak 3.1-4411 on my Win2000 system. note
that i am not using Squeak-D3D.exe; i haven't upgraded from the 3.0 vm yet.

david

At 02:38 PM 10/12/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi:
>
>I've been creating a lot of new projects (using them as foils in a talk)
and have noticed an irritating feature. Every time I open a new one, and
dive into it, I can't get menus to work. I discovered that if I press
Command-Period (Mac) or the equivalent on Windows, get a walkback, and
close the walkback window, then things work.

--
David Farber
dfarber at numenor.com