project hierarchy pretty empty

Stephan Wessels swessels at one.net
Sat Oct 13 12:46:46 UTC 2001

We'll need someone "official" to comment on this because I've wondered
about the project hierarchy and design too.  Out on Bob's Super Swiki I
posted some code that addressed several Project issues. That work was
done right around the end of 2000.  http://209.143.91.36/super.39

Included in there was code that "fixed" the project parents hierarchy.
However, I admit to having become confused about projects that appear to
support multiple parents.  We need some clarification from someone at
SqueakCentral, I suspect, so that this code can be updated and fixed.
Take a look at the work I did there and see if helps any.  Some of the
Project management ideas reflected there have since been incorporated
into the mainline Squeak and I suspect that it may not even load
properly with today's version.

  - Steve