Internationalization of the Squeak RB release

raymondasselin at sympatico.ca raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 13 20:36:58 UTC 2001

Oops, something wrong with my last message.

Daniel,  i use heavily the recent change set from Andreas Raab (see
attachment) which is marvelous for people ou use accent's characters in
their code. This change set is a subtitution for the ClassificationTable
found in the Character class. As I see the Refactoring Browser use it's
own version of ClassificationTable. I tried to change it  without
success...my Squeak level skills are'nt yet 'à la hauteur'.  So I ask
you, is it difficult for you to use the Andreas Raab's
ClassificationTable in the RB?

By the way...a big thank to Andreas for this change set.

Raymond.