[ANN] Squeak RB release (SCAN is back up)

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at home.com
Sun Oct 14 06:57:15 UTC 2001

Hi Daniel,

    Thanks for the update.

    1/- The required changesets: RBAddons.cs, RBModel.cs, RBUI.cs,
RBModelTests.cs were filed in.

    2/- The install script was 'doIt'ed.

    3/- A LintDialog was opened. 'All' checks were selected for 'intention
revealing' for all classes of 'Kernel-Objects' category.

    4/- A 'SmallLint Result' window was displayed with the top line saying:

        "Method defined in all subclasses, but not in superclass [1]"

    5/- Selecting this top line resulted in a walkback:

        "MessageNotUnderstood: openOnEnvironment:"

    Please find attached the log file.

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.