how to handle graphics in plugin projects?

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Mon Oct 15 20:27:50 UTC 2001

Hans Baveco Saskia Visser wrote:

> I keep running into trouble, like endless "Publishing - collecting
> resources" when trying to republish the project I am working on.
> I had a working version at work, but loading it at home results in some
> mangled graphics (originally jpg's) and when after some editing (e.g.
> replacing the mangled graphics with new ones) I try to store the edited
> project I can't....
>
> What are the hidden secrets? Obligatory locations for certain files???
> Display depth??? Use gifs?

There must be some hidden secret, otherwise I would have found that bug
already. This problem pops up occasionally, but just last week I failed
to reproduce it.

Which OS are you using? Is it a recent plugin? How did you add the
images to your project (painted, imported, drag'n'drop)?

If you don't mind, could you send me the project or a URL  (directly,
not through the list of course) so I can take a look at it?

Sorry you are having so much trouble, but maybe it at least helps to
finally track down this bug.

Michael