How to learn Squeak

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl
Mon Oct 15 20:43:25 UTC 2001

Well Lex, you did:

> Check out the swiki.  On the top page are two sections that
> would be of
> interest: Starting to Squeak (mostly the 3-pagers :)), and
> Documentation
> (all kinds of stuff, mostly oriented towards people who are only
> slightly past the 3-page stage).
>
> 	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak

I did check out this swiki, but it was down, then I went to my
bookmarks-swiki.
Just for building experience in using a swiki I store my
webbroswer-bookmarks in a swiki with personal topic pages. (I can easily
reorganize these url's in my siki-edit-windows.. but like you I still have
to do that someday.) Mostly I create a comment-entry before the url:

            *Other Swiki>http://pbl.cc.gatech.edu/myswiki*

I don't remember how it came there, must be a reference from on of your
sites.
(I also was wondering how you got that Smalltalk picture on the rightside: I
see a HTML-table.)

Browsing from that website I also found your name on a website about
assessment, and you did discuss GQM, sounds simple, so what do you use
nowadays?

To Bert: new brooms sweep clean,I agree,  but killing the website when it
becomes an orphan would be faster.