Zurgle Update II

Jim Benson jb at speed.net
Tue Oct 16 03:23:11 UTC 2001

Jan,

The only requirement that I know of is a new 3.2a 4418 image. What kind of
syntax error did you get?

If you are using a 3.2a 4418, try commenting out the "Remember.1.cs" line in
BuildBigLuna.st . That particular file is not necessary for the rest of the
code (it's the 'remember the size of the last window and make it the tool
default window size'), and it's the one that tries to recompile the archive
viewer. You want to make sure that any open archive viewers are closed to be
on the safe side.

If the code still won't compile, something is probably wrong. Tell me which
platform you're on, which image you're using, which VM and describe the
syntax error. Also, I've noticed that occasionally the files don't
decompress correctly, so check to make sure that none of the files are of
zero length.

Has anyone else got this to work correctly?

Hope this helps,

Jim