Slanted screen on Mac OS 10.1

Marcel Weiher marcel at metaobject.com
Tue Oct 16 20:04:36 UTC 2001

Hi,

I am trying to track this down, but haven't been able to duplicate it
yet on either of my two 10.1 boxes.

Can you tell me what your display settings are?

Also, can you try a couple of things:

1.	resize the Squeak window
2.	change the color settings in System Preference (millions <->
thousands)

Thanks,

Marcel

--
Marcel Weiher				Metaobject Software Technologies
marcel at metaobject.com		www.metaobject.com