[Q] RunArray>>, and #copyReplaceFrom:to:with:

Scott A Crosby crosby at qwes.math.cmu.edu
Wed Oct 17 20:15:18 UTC 2001

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Andreas Raab wrote:

> (quite surprising considering that none of this code even shows up in a
> message tally ;-) see the attached changes. These _do_ give you a rough 10%

The message tally infrastructure could use some work, the default 1%
cutoffs are far too large and hide too much information. I gave a hack
earlier that fixed this, it makes it actually display useful optimization
opportunities, though harder to wade through the junk to actually find
them.

I also gave a list of feature requests.

Scott

--
No DVD movie will ever enter the public domain, nor will any CD. The last CD
and the last DVD will have moldered away decades before they leave copyright.