[ENH][GOODIE] CommandShell V1.3 (version 1.3 released)

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Sun Oct 21 05:01:06 UTC 2001

Hi Dave

I've loaded all the changesets, and re-run start up, but ls and echo now
bring up the debugger with MessageNotUnderstood: commandNoEvaluate:
environment. (Worked fine before.)

Looks like I may need OSProcess 2.4. Where should I look for it?

(By the way, I'd love to see this stuff fully documented: I think I
grasp and use about a fifth of its potential, mainly because it involves
wearing two hats at the same time!)

Cheers

John

3.2a #4441

--
If you don't care about your data, like file systems which automagically
destroy themselves and have money to burn on 3rd party tools to keep