Another new Squeak book

Patrick Castle lemeia at bigpond.com
Sun Oct 21 10:11:46 UTC 2001

This book looks like it would be great for me.

I only read the info held at Amazon and the writing style seems a little
Mickey Mouse, which is probably very appropriate for Squeak on a few
different levels.

As soon as it's available I think I'll order it. Even if I've figured out
all the basics by then I think this book will nail them in place so that I
can really move on to more advanced programming.

At the moment I'm stuck gaining an understanding of traditional MVC so then
I can move toward the more flexible Morphic.

I'm so glad that people are publishing Squeak books though.

Regards
Patrick

"Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious."