[BUG] TextLink at end of text

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Mon Oct 22 16:52:01 UTC 2001

Someone noticed this bug at the OOPSLA bug fixing party and actually created a fix for it, which I'll be posting to the list soon (hopefully tonight), along with the rest of the fixes from OOPSLA.

The bug also shows up when clicking on one of the existing hyperlinks in the Welcome to... window, if you click a few pixels to the left of the link.  (The bug also occurs in a 4347 image I just tried, so the 4409 update is not at fault.  The bug doesn't happen in a 3.0 image, though.)

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com