[ENH][SF] VMMaker platforms tree now imported to SourceForge.net

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Oct 25 00:18:12 UTC 2001

I've just imported the platforms tree as suited to VMMaker (see
http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim/pooters/SqFiles/deltas and look for the
latest VMMaker* file(s) ) to SourceForge (see
http://sourceforge.net/projects/squeak) in the hope it might actually
work as a way to let people try it out.

Ghu only knows if I managed to do it right; I'm sure a gazillion people
will tell me all about it if not. Amongst other things, I have no idea
how binary files will have been treated.

Another possible problem is that in the process of editing the
CVSROOT/modules file to ad a 'platforms' module, SF appeared to lock up
on me. Has this left it in a dead state? Am I about to be the first
squeaker to be arrested by the FBI for terrorist hacking because of
this? Can anybody else even see the files? (should be under
'squeak/platforms' at the moment)

tim
Strange OpCodes: BOZO: Use Multics operating system