[ENH][SF] VMMaker platforms tree now imported to SourceForge.net

Eric Scharff Eric.Scharff at Colorado.EDU
Thu Oct 25 02:56:57 UTC 2001

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, John M McIntosh wrote:

> I should point out the macintosh users can visit
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/maccvspro to get a cvs client for the
> macintosh.   A wee bit of work, such as setting the Server hostname
> to cvs.squeak.sourceforge.net and the CVS root to /cvsroot/squeak and
> anonymous to the CVS user name means you can invoke check out module
> squeak to pull the source tree.

Indeed.  MacCVS is a very nice tool.  I created a little page on the Swiki
for those people who want to try it out.  Check out

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2106

Please send me comments and/or enhance the page yourself!

-Eric