reserve comments in methods

Torge Husfeldt jean-jacques.gelee at gmx.de
Thu Oct 25 08:26:08 UTC 2001

Hi Phil,
Are you sure you have a working .changes file with your image?
But then again you would surely have noticed that all parameters
and temporary variables get replaced by t1 t2 ... .

OTOH the pretty printer also treats comments at the beginning of
block contexts very badly (and some other more rare positions).
I once looked into it but it is much to entangled for me to fix.

Hope this helps,
Torge

BTW Try 'Preferences warnIfNoChangesFile' to be sure.