Are tutorials there to confuse?

Andrew C. Greenberg werdna at mucow.com
Thu Oct 25 19:29:40 UTC 2001

Can't account for Jason's tutorial.  I suspect it is for some other
dialect of Smalltalk.  Where did you find it?

The expression "Color red" should work just fine, so outside the context
of your workspace, I can't account for the message.

The class "Playground" doesn't exist in Squeak, so it's no surprise.

Suggest that you start with the sites pointed to by the Squeak.org
website and the swiki.