[FIX] Collection>>noneSatisfy:

Göran Hultgren gohu at rocketmail.com
Thu Oct 25 18:58:47 UTC 2001

Hi!

Already posted that one some time ago... :-) :-)
Those poor harvesters are having a run for their money right now - the list is littered with
fixes...

Hmm. I sense that we may have a bottleneck in the current system. Doug, what are your thoughts on
this?

I have some ideas (and the upcoming modules system might give us a better framework for
parallellizing (eh, spelling?) the work) but I would like to hear Doug's view first.

regards, Göran

=====
Göran Hultgren, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
GSM: +46 70 3933950, http://www.bluefish.se
"Department of Redundancy department." -- ThinkGeek