[FIX] Collection>>noneSatisfy:

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Fri Oct 26 05:04:19 UTC 2001

"Göran Hultgren" wrote:

> Already posted that one some time ago... :-) :-)
> Those poor harvesters are having a run for their money right now - the list is littered with
> fixes...
>
> Hmm. I sense that we may have a bottleneck in the current system. Doug, what are your thoughts on
> this?
>
> I have some ideas (and the upcoming modules system might give us a better framework for
> parallellizing (eh, spelling?) the work) but I would like to hear Doug's view first.

We (the Harvesters) still don't have the process totally streamlined
yet, which I'm getting back to working on now that OOPSLA is over.
(Mostly, we may just need a little more manpower.)  I think the rate of
submissions also increased in the last couple of months, which makes it
harder to keep up.

We're doing a little bit of specializing, so that we don't work on
conflicting areas, e.g. Mike Rutenberg is handling the Celeste
submissions.  But mostly it's still just a group of us working on one
big image, since we don't have modules yet. :)

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com