Lots of concurrency

Jerry Balzano gjbalzano at ucsd.edu
Sat Oct 27 20:02:05 UTC 2001

Thanks so much Ned; I've filed in the first change set and I'm poking
around thoroughly to make sure I understand it all before going on to the
second one.  Lots of new stuff for me, just in the first one:
IdentityDictionary, addKeyboardListener, handleListenEvent:, plus a number
of subtleties... so far so good though...

				- Jerry