Lots of concurrency

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Sat Oct 27 23:22:36 UTC 2001

And, let's add theatrical experiences to the many situations in which
we can track many things at once (it would be hard for us to change
focus on anything if we weren't paying attention to other things
going on as well). Some people don't like "consciousness" as a term,
but whatever you want to call it, it is often very theatrical in
nature in its organization of many processes with varying degrees of
focus and attention. This should not be surprising.

Cheers,

Alan

------