[Modules] Does there exist a sanity check for ModSqueak?

Les Tyrrell tyrrell at iserve11.lis.uiuc.edu
Sun Oct 28 23:25:52 UTC 2001

I haven't found a nice way yet to do a sanity check, but attached is a workspace doit that creates a dictionary mapping Class category names to names of classes within each category which do not appear to be a part of the Module system.  In my case, there are quite a few, about 109 classes in dozens of categories, including some that look like they are part of ModSqueak itself.  This map will at least give me some inroads towards identifying things that may be missing as I try to port the code over to VisualWorks.  I'd be curious to find out if anyone else notices similar problems in ModSqueak, or if instead there is something that I've missed while getting it running.

- les