where are the latest plugin sources?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Oct 30 23:43:37 UTC 2001

On Tuesday 30 October 2001 02:51 pm, John Hinsley wrote:

> works (sort of), but the image I'm using
>
> http://www.squeakland.org/installers/SqueakPlugin.image.gz
>
> won't allow a red button menu to be produced.

The plugin image has the World menus disabled.

If you want a World menu, you could try control-click, then "desktop menu";
there's probably a preference set somewhere that controls the World menu.

> I strongly suspect that this image was produced using a different glibc
> to the one I have (if so, it's _very_ naughty not to have labelled it)
> and the chances of something with a different glibc version actually
> running on a system with a different one are pretty remote (maybe even
> never).

What difference does the glibc make to the _image_ ?

The images should run on any VM.

> So, can anyone point me to the latest sources?

I think they're on the FTP site
ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/3.0/unstable-testPilot/Squeak-3.1a-4164pre1-src.tar.gz
except that they're missing a number of patches (like they don't work with the
clipboard or mouse wheel very well).

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA