Lots of concurrency

Gary McGovern garywork at lineone.net
Wed Oct 31 02:41:11 UTC 2001

Before the thread and subject dies an interesting lecture by His Holiness
the Dalai Lama did mention that a sentient being may be incarnate in more
than one body at once in separate spaces. Unfortunately the Tibetan
Government in Exile have since deleted that lecture from their site so I
cannot look up further information.

I mention that only on a conceptual basis relevant to parallelism and points
of view and make no personal claims.:-)

Regards,
Gary