[celeste] moving from Communicator to Celeste....

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Wed Oct 31 07:30:00 UTC 2001

I'd like to switch from Communicator to Celeste. I don't have any
problems with multiple ISPs and such.

The problem I do have is simply the huge amount (well, hugeness is
relative, currently nudging half a gig and all in standard Netscape 4.7*
on *nix format) of stuff I have to transfer over. It can't be as simple
as copying all the child directories over, or can it?

Ideas, advice and cries of "don't do it!" welcome.

Cheers

John
--
If you don't care about your data, like file systems which automagically
destroy themselves and have money to burn on 3rd party tools to keep