[BUG]? Transformation Morphs

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Sat Sep 1 07:15:50 UTC 2001

Gary McGovern writes:

> Also from the new Morph menu I selected TransformationB2Morph. As a
> result I got the Dialog box that reads
>
> Error: Error: subscript is out of bounds: 1
> Then I get a red rectangle with the yellow cross in the middle.

Yup. On this one (and on BOBTransformationMorph) I can't get the halos
up. 3.1a 4282.

> Then, through the new menu I selected TransformationMorph and Squeak
> just seized up.

It doesn't do that to me. I get the same results as with
BOBTransformationMorph. That is, the Morph appears, but I can't get
halos.

Now, I'm not at all sure what these Morphs actually do (but popping them
up from the menu and playing with them would seem a way to try and find
out). Yet their behaviour seems a mite wierd.

Cheers

John
--
Can't cope anymore? Desperate for help?
Join the 12 step program for those who yearn to give up Microsoft: