How to make a text link?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Sep 5 16:08:31 UTC 2001

On Wednesday 05 September 2001 08:25 am, Aaron J Reichow wrote:
> Hola everone!
>
> Quick question- how does one go about making a piece of text a hyperlink
> in MVC, where one would click on a piece of text, and it would execute an
> arbitrary piece of code?  It's often in class comments and such, so I know
> it's got to be pretty easy, but I can't figure it out.  Perhaps it's only
> easily done in Morphic?

Highlight the code you want and use alt-6, then choose "Do it". Then you can
change what's displayed by holding down shift and using the mouse or keyboard
to select. Then type the new text.

You can make other kinds of active links this way, including links to
classes, methods, or URL's.

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA